Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Something I would not do in LA . . . .

. . . . MOW my own lawn!!!

Everybody here mows their own lawn. When I say everybody . . . . I mean, EVERYBODY!!! Everybody from teenage girls and boys to grandmas and grandpas. So . . . I needed to get into the action and see what it's all about!

To my surprise, I really enjoyed mowing the lawn. It was like vacuuming but much, much, much louder and you're outside. This is definitely something I would not be caught dead doing in good ol' LA :o)

Check out the pictures below . . . . Sebastian was my little tail the whole entire time I was mowing while Alerina was busy sweeping the grass away!





3 comments:

Karina said...

Ha...ha...ha... Now that is something I thought I'd never see! : ) Alerina is too cute with the broom. You should get Sebastian a toy mower so he can follow you with it.

Karina said...

Cute shoes too!

Unknown said...

Mowing the lawn?! Don't think I would ever want to do that--too much work! haha...