Monday, June 2, 2008

"I need to play baseball!"

One day last week as we were driving home, we saw a bunch of kids playing baseball at the park. Sebastian excitedly ask me, "Mom. Mom. Mom. What's that?" I told him they're playing baseball. He then yelled out to me, "I need to play baseball!"

Ever since that day, he's been saying he "needs to play baseball". So, this past weekend, Bac bought him a baseball and a bat. He couldn't wait to get home to play.

The look on his face was priceless . . . . . keeping his eye on the ball and swinging at the ball. Sebastian did hit a couple of balls Bac pitched to him . . . . . he was very proud and excited when he did!







2 comments:

Karina said...

Sebastian is so big!! Your grass is so green!

sin said...

awww.. now all you need is a tiny little glove for sebastian to play catch!

love all the recent kids' pics.