Thursday, May 8, 2008

What???? On a weekday???

It's strangely odd around here but people do not wait till the weekends to have a garage sale. Garage sale is huge out here!! Whether it's the middle of the week or the weekends, people do come and buy-buy-buy! I'm not just talking about 1 house having the garage sale, I'm talking about "Block-Party Garage Sale" in the middle of the week!!! How strange is that? I personally find it strange because I guess I'm used to LA weekend garage sales only . . . . . not running into a mad rush of cars and people buying goods while walking around the block on a Wednesday evening?!?!?!

Anyways, I've gone mad at trying to find where the next garage sales will be. I've been to 3 so far (2 on a weekday, 1 on a weekend) and I seem to find really-really-really exciting goods at them. Can't wait to see what I'll find at the next one :o)

Some of my "I'm super-excited" great finds . . . .









2 comments:

Karina said...

Wow! Great finds! Is that the plant you were telling me about? I love the time out chair!

sin said...

that's a really cool time-out chair!! but what is that red rollie thingy with yellow handle?

hey! my block/hill also has a mass yard sale every 3nd weekend in july! it's fun, huh? but it is weird that you iowaian have yours in the middle of the week. =D