Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our anniversary


My hubby and I celebrated our 5 year Wedding Anniversary 2 weeks ago. Can't believe it's been 5 whole years!?!?!? Where do the time go???

Well . . . since it was a special day, I baked him his favorite muffins for breakfast. 2 dozens muffins, 2 loafs, and 2 hours later, he enjoyed them with his coffee :o) After breakfast, we headed out to town with the kids and did some errands. We've been talking about what we wanted to do/where we wanted to eat and so forth for the special day . . . so our plan was to eat at this Italian restaurant, Biaggi's, for lunch. Well, ever since we've discussed it, I thought about the restaurant and I couldn't wait to eat there!

Anyways, the place had a Maggiano's feel to it and like I suspected . . . the food was excellent!!! We had the stuffed mushrooms for appetizer - YUMMO, Hubby had the Chilean Sea Bass with mashed potatoes and sauteed spinach - EXCELLENT . . . the fish was crispy on the outside and tender, moist, and juicy on the inside and importantly, not fishy-like, I had rigatoni with Italian sausage, peppers, and tomato - YUM, and for dessert, we had this banana foster (banana wrapped in crepe with rum/caramel-like sauce with vanilla ice cream) thing - can you say YUM!!!! Well, to our surprise, both kids were super-super great at the restaurant which made the food taste even EXTRA-EXTRA YUMMO!!! This is definitely a restaurant worth coming back to!

Well, like I said earlier . . . . can't believe it's been 5 years!!!! Just wanted to say to my dear Hubby . . . . . "It's been a GREAT 5 years!! Can't wait to see what adventures lies ahead for us in the future ~ with you by my side, I'm ready for anything!! Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary, Honey! Love you very much!"

3 comments:

sin said...

happy 5th anniversary! here's to many many and many more... cheers!

Sandra W. Tran said...

Thank you, Big P :o)

Karina said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 Years! Wow, that was fast!