Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sadness :o(

For the past 3 years and 7 months Sebastian has been sleeping with us in the same room . . . whether it was on the same bed or on the mattress at the bottom of our bed. But yesterday, we had another milestone . . . Sebastian slept by himself in his very own room. To my surprise, I tucked him in, told him a story, said good night and that was that. He said, "Good Night, Mom" and said, "See you on Sunny Day". I'm really proud of him but very, very, very sad at the same time. I come to realize that my little boy is not so little boy anymore! So so Sad . . . they sure grow up fast . . . . . WAY TOO TOO Fast, I tell you!!!!

All you out there with little kiddies . . . enjoy every minute of every day with them!!
Memory lane of my little guy . . . .
Newborn
1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

Current picture

3 comments:

Karina said...

Awww...he's such a big boy now!! I miss him tons! Give him kisses and hugs for me.

Unknown said...

OK....I got teary eyed looking at those pictures!!! Can't believe how fast he's grown!! Kayleen & Wesley will be that way before I realize it.... (waaaaaa....) :(

sin said...

aawww... lil sebastian is growing up. more milestones to come!