Monday, April 27, 2009

OH . . . they're SOOOO Yummie :o)

Ever since living in Iowa, I have become a better baker and cook! When I was in LA, I hardly ever bake let alone cook! I think the fact that there's not alot of restraurants to choose from around here, I am forced to bake something or cook something when I'm craving it!

I have been introduced to a new blogger from a friend and I LOVE her!!!! She cooks all these great yummies that I can't wait to try. Last week while checking out the blog I came across some onion strings! I haven't had onion rings/strings in ages (almost a year now) so after reading the recipe over and over, I could not get my mind off the onion strings! I HAD to make them!!!

Boy, was I glad I did because . . . . . . . OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man, they were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!! They were good when they were hot and crispy and they were even good cold!! Bac and I ate them all up! The frying was a bit time consuming but boy-oh-boy, they were TOTALLY worth it!!!

All I can say is "YUMS!!!" Can't wait to try more of her recipes -- I'm getting hungry just thinking about them!!


1 comment:

sin said...

ooooh. the onion strings look good!! i read this cooking blog once in a while http://smittenkitchen.com/. i haven't tried any of her recipes, but everything looks good!