Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back track #2 - November 2008

At the end of the month, we were hit with our very first snowfall of the season. It was a beautiful site to see. As we woke up that morning, everything was just white!!! There was snow everywhere but it was not that cold . . . so . . . we got the kids all dressed up to play in the snow. They had fun making snowman, making snow angels, and running around in the snow :o)

Back in November, I was getting ready for the holidays. Usually, I don't get the house all decked out till after Thanksgiving but around here, everybody seems to be getting ready as early as early November. I guess, with the weather getting colder and colder as winter approaches has something to do with people getting the front of the house ready early. So . . . it was my very first time getting our christmas tree up, getting the outside, as well as, the inside of the house ready 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. It felt weird at first but seeing neighbors having their tree up and decked out house . . . I didn't feel as weird :o)

Anyways, to kick off the holiday spirit early . . . I decided to do a christmas photo shoot of the kids. It wasn't planned but they were cooperating/behaving so well that day that I took the chance and boy, am I glad, I did! They were sooooooooooooo good and most, importantly, some of the pictures came out great!

The month of November was also the month that Sebastian started playing Guitar Hero. He usually watch Bac plays and he rocks out with his Elmo guitar but one day, he wanted to try so I let him. To my surprise, he was good! He started out playing using the "training" mode but before I knew it, he was getting it and he was better than me!!

So . . . 2 months now since he's been playing and he is just GREAT at it! He's playing "Medium" level these days and has picked up playing the drums when we play Guitar Hero.