Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My little project

When someone is a mother-to-be, I try to make their baby a blanket. This time around, I wanted to make something else. I search and search for a pattern that was easy enough for me to understand and did not take up too much time to do. Well, I came across a short, little cardigan for little girls. It only took me 1 ball of 3.5 ounces of yarn, which normally a blanket is at least, 16 ounces of yarn and it took me only 2 weeks to do!!! I'm soooo going to keep this pattern for future use . . . . . . . . . now . . . . if only I can find a pattern for little boys . . . . . . . . . . the search continues!!!

Here is the sample picture of the cardigan:



Here is the version I did:

Here is the one on my Model ;o)




3 comments:

Karina said...

Awww... that is the cutest model! She's even posing...
Good job on the cardigan!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! I love the cardigan, Da! It's sooo...pretty! What an awesome gift to give the mother-to-be!

sin said...

wow, that's impressive! cute colors too.