Saturday, February 23, 2008

CA = Fun in the Sun . . . IA= Fun in the Snow






Yesterday was a fairly warm day (~30 degrees) so we got to play outside. It's funny for me to say "warm" when it was only 30 degrees out because back in CA when it's around 50 degrees I am cold and I would be all bundled up! But here, I was out in just a sweatshirt with my snow bib and I was fine. Don't get me wrong . . . it was still cold out but not as cold as in negative temperatures or in the single digit temperatures. So . . . . . once you're acclimated . . . . anything above 30 degrees is a good, warm, going out and playing day!!!

It's been sunny the past 3 days so some of the snow has started to melt . . . but that didn't stop us from sledding down the little hill and enjoying the "warm" weather. The kids had fun and Sebastian made 3 friends from the house behind ours. The kids just LOVE it when it's warm out :o)

1 comment:

Karina said...

The kids look like they're having a ton of fun! Kisses for Sebastian and Alerina! Warm wishes from Ie Nana.