Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Soccer School

In the beginning of August, Sebastian started his Soccer Class. It was a 2 times a week for 2 weeks class . . . 4 sessions total. He really, really enjoyed the class. The first class meeting, he was sort of shy . . . he wanted me to hold his hands while he kicked the ball around or stand right next to him if I was not holding his hands. Thank goodness the rest of the 3 meetings he was fine - he was SO ready and excited going to the class that he was would be unbuckling his seat belt and wanting to run to the class as I try to park the car. It was cute to see him play soccer with all the kids because all the kids were his age and there was about 12 little kiddies for him to run around with and go crazy with :o)

Now the class is over but every now and then, Sebastian would say to me, "Mom, I need to go to soccer school! I like it alot! Can we go, please, Mommy?"













2 comments:

Sheila at ShellMar Photo said...

How cute!! I was thinking of enrolling Kayleen in soccer as well at some point. The park behind our house always has some sort of soccer tournament with the little kiddies. So cute!

Karina said...

Too cute! He looks like he's having a lot of fun. Great picture of Alerina. : )